This Sparkling Strawberry Orange Sunrise drink is the perfect way to refresh at a party this summer!
Disclosure: I was not paid or have a chance to win anything by posting this. I am just a fan of Polar Seltzer!
This month’s Recipe Redux theme is Cocktails and Mocktails for May Celebrations. Have a baby shower, bridal shower or Memorial Day party this month? Want a fun drink that everyone will love?! This Sparkling Strawberry Orange Sunrise drink makes a great mocktail or cocktail! This drink is also a great idea for kids as it’s a healthy spin on soda using just sparkling water and fresh fruit.
If you live in the Northeast you may have seen Polar Seltzer lining the shelved with their fun seasonal flavors. Let’s just say it has become an obsession of mine (and many of my friends). I can’t wait for the new seasonal flavors to come out a the beginning of summer and winter each year! This year I think I love all the flavors but especially this Strawberry Sunrise. With hints of strawberry and orange what can’t you love!
To make my Sparkling Strawberry Orange Sunshine drink I added fresh strawberries and orange segments to a blender and pulsed to combine. Then added in the Strawberry Sunshine Polar Seltzer. To make this drink a spiked seltzer add in your favorite vodka, or to make it a spritzer add in some of your favorite white wine.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 small orange, cut into segments and pith removed
- 1 liter bottle of Polar Strawberry Seltzer *
- Add strawberries and orange segments to a blender. Pulse to combine.
- In a large pitcher add strawberry orange puree and seltzer.
- *If making a Spritzer use half a bottle of seltzer and add 2 cups of white wine
- **If making a Spiked seltzer add about 6 ounces of vodka