Take a bite out of this Frozen Yogurt Bark for a deliciously satisfying holiday treat that you can feel good about!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to get ready for the next holiday. I am already up to my ears in treats and sweets and I’ll admit I have enjoyed my fair share. Being pregnant has it’s advantages 😉 but I know I still need to watch what I am eating so I came up with a quick and easy treat to satisfy my sweet cravings without going overboard.
My frozen yogurt bark is a healthy version of one of my favorite holiday treats, chocolate bark, without all the fat and sugar calories of course. And get this it is made with only three ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. To my yogurt I mixed in dried cranberries for sweetness and pistachios for a salty crunch. I will admit it is not quite the same as chocolate but definitely satisfies my sweet craving at the end of the day!
- 1 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt or Siggi's Skyr
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup roasted pistachios, shelled
- In a small mixing bowl mix together yogurt, cranberries and pistachios.
- On a small cookie sheet, covered with parchment paper evenly spread our yogurt mixture.
- Plan in freezer for at least an hour.
- Remove and break frozen yogurt into about 8 peices.
- Enjoy or place in freezer bag and store in freezer.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin